The Printhouse is a unique events space in the heart of Sheffield’s Cathedral Quarter, hosted by staff who are passionate about creativity, hospitality and training. This space (home to St Philip’s Church) sees people equipped, celebrated, refreshed and developed. We are a place of welcome; a blank canvas for creativity.
Why ‘The Printhouse’?
Named after legal stationers Honey and Parker who occupied this space in 1882, the venue has been at the heart of the Sheffield hospitality scene for many years. Some of it’s previous incarnations have been as the Sola Bar and most recently the Tulip Lounge. We’ve taken all this and added our own touches…
Some key features of The Printhouse, included in hire, are:
- Feature skylight roof and pallet wall
- Blank canvas space for personalisation
- Capacity for 80 – 100 seated; 150 standing
- Accessible kitchen (cooker, microwave, coffee machine, fridge/freezer, crockery)
- PA/AV equipment
- Accessible facilities (lift, disabled toilet and baby changing)
Where are we?
Cathedral Quarter of Sheffield city centre, at 21-23 North Church Street, S1 2DH.